<< BACK to map

Pictures:
top to bottom
Wood Lane Station when in use and how it looks today

Wood Lane Station

Wood Lane Station was built to transport people to the Franco-British Trade Exhibition in May 1908 when the Central London Railway pushed a single loop line beyond Shepherds Bush. It had a covered walkway straight to the Exhibition Halls.

The station was replaced by the present White City Station further North in 1947. The old station is now derelict, overgrown and covered in grafitti.